The new Unison Research MAX MINI is the smallest model in the MAX range and was especially created to be matched with Unison Research tube amplifiers. To do this, both the sensitivity and the impedance of the MAX MINI were optimized according to the performance of our own tube amplifiers. The MAX MINI is a compact, reflex loaded two-way bookshelf, with two front-firing reflex ports.
The MAX MINI’s bass performance is very deep and loud, whereas it has a clear and precise mid-range and extremely high-quality treble.
The MAX MINI is easy to position for optimal sound performance in your listening room.
- System: Bookshelf - front firing bass reflex
- Loudspeakers: 1 x 8” woofer, 1 x 1” compression driver with titanium diaphragm
- Numbers of ways: 2 way
- Frequency Response: 40-20000 Hz
- Crossover: Woofer low-pass 12dB/octave, Tweeter high-pass 12dB/octave, Crossover Frequency: 1 - 1.5 KHz
- Power: 100 watt RMS
- Sensitivity: 93dB @ 2.83Vrms/1 metre
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohm (6 ohm min.)
- Size: H 49.5cm x W 28.5cm x D 36cm
- Weight: 15kg each
- Colors lacquered: Cherry,Walnut,Mahogany