Unico Due is the latest amplifier from Unison Research. Unico Due benefits from Unison Research’s decades of experience in design and production technology. It maintains all the best qualities that made its predecessor a runaway success and introduces new and enhanced features.
The electronic circuitry of the Unico Due has been completely redesigned. While maintaining the qualities that made the Unico range such a legend in the audio industry, key improvements have been made that are nothing short of ground-breaking. Firstly, the power supply circuits have been enhanced thanks to a substantial increase in filter capacitance size and to a new high quality shielded and encapsulated power transformer. The new power distribution system of the audio power output stage combines space optimization and superior circuit solutions.
- Output power: 100+100W RMS into 8 Ohms, 180+180W RMS into 4 Ohms, 290W+290W RMS into 2 Ohms
- Filter capacitance: 80,000uF
- Output stage: Dynamic Class A power BJT double complementary pair, “Super-Symmetric” configuration
- Biasing: Dynamic Class A
- Valves: 2 x ECC83 (12AX7)
- Inputs: 3 analogue line (RCA), 1 digital (USB), 1 tape RCA
- Analogue line Outputs: 1 tape (RCA), 1 stereo subwoofer (RCA), 1 DAC
- Dimensions: 43.5 x 43 x 13 cm (W x D x H)