Many of our loyal Unison Research customers requested that we create a tube amplifier capable of output power well above all our previous achievements. To address this need, the design team created our flagship Unison Research amplifier, the Reference monoblocks. This amplifier is truly the culmination of all of our experience derived from years and years of valve amplifier design.
- Type: Mono Valve Amplifier
- Output Stage: double parallel single-ended
- Classe: A pura
- Valves: 4 x 845, 1 x ECC82, 1 x ECC83
- Output Power: 100 watt
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 30 kHz
- Feedback factor: 14 dB
- Output Impedance: 4 Ohm e 8 Ohm
- Outputs: loudspeakers bi-wiring
- Inputs: 1 x RCA , 1 x XLR
- Input Impedance: 47 kOhm RCA , 10 kOhm XLR
- Power Consumption: 400 VA approx.
- Dimensioni (mm.): 19.3” x 30.5” x 11.2” (w x d x h)
- Net Weight: 155 lbs