Three amplifiers symbolize the success of Unison Research: the Simply Two, the Triode 20 and the legendary Absolute. On the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the birth of Unison Research, we pay homage to these historic devices by offering the Simply Two and the Absolute in a limited and numbered “Anniversary” edition. We’ve also decided to offer a completely new version of the Triode 20 and named it, quite appropriately, the Triode 25.
The new Triode amplifier 25 has experienced a long and painstaking design and testing period despite the considerable experience already gained in the construction of its predecessor, the Triode 20. The Triode 25 can operate in two modes: triode and pentode. The latter is capable of delivering a maximum power output of over 45 watts per channel with a load of 6 ohms with harmonic distortion extremely contained across the entire audio band.
- Output Stage: Push-pull, ultralinear, Class-AB
- Output Power: Approx. 45 watt per channel in Ultralinear (Pentode) configuration. Approx. 25 watt per channel Triode configuration
- Output Impedance: 6 Ohm
- Input: 4 Linea ( 1 Tape ) , 1 USB DAC
- Input Impedance: 47 kOhm / 50 pF
- Output: 1 Tape out, 1 Sub Out
- Negative feedback: 5 dB or 1.8 dB
- Valve complement: 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC82, 4 x EL34
- Power Consumption: 300 watt max
- Dimensions: 30 cm x 45 cm x H. 20cm
- Net weight : 20 Kg